Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ziti with Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti with Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti with sausage recipe. To cook baked ziti with sausage you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Ziti with Sausage:
- Prepare 1 lb of pasta.
- Provide 1 of olive oil.
- Provide 1 lb of bulk sausage.
- Provide 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 32 oz of marinara sauce.
- You need 8 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Get 15 oz of part-skim ricotta.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan, grated.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh basil or rosemary, minced.
Steps to make Baked Ziti with Sausage:
- Cook pasta until al dente in salted water (~1 tbsp salt)..
- Toss pasta with drizzle of olive oil to prevent sticking..
- Heat 1-2 tbsp oil over med-high heat and brown sausage well..
- When meat is almost done, add onions and cook 4-5 minutes until translucent and starting to brown..
- Add garlic and herbs and cook 1 minute more..
- Stir in sauce and bring to simmer..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread thin layer of sauce in bottom of casserole dish and dot with ricotta. Ladle some sauce into pasta to coat. Add 1/2 of pasta to dish and cover with more sauce and dots of ricotta. Repeat with remaining..
- Sprinkle top with mozzarella and parmesan. Bake until brown and bubbly, about 20 minutes..
If you find this Baked Ziti with Sausage recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.