Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Ziti with Meatballs and Sausage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Ziti with Meatballs and Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti with Meatballs and Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti with meatballs and sausage recipe. To make baked ziti with meatballs and sausage you need 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Ziti with Meatballs and Sausage:
- Prepare 1 pkg of thawed meatballs.
- Take 1 pkg of smoked sausage.
- Provide 1 Tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1-2 jars of spaghetti sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Take 16 oz of pasta, cooked and drained.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
Instructions to make Baked Ziti with Meatballs and Sausage:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Saute garlic and onion for 2 minutes. Stir in spaghetti sauce, oregano, and Italian seasoning. Cook 5 minutes. Add meatballs and sausage. Turn down to LOW and simmer 5 minutes or until the meatballs are heated through. Add the sauce to the noodles. Pour into a 9X13 dish. Stir in the cheese leaving some for the top later. Bake 15 minutes. Add rest of cheese and melt, or top with Parmesan and serve..
If you find this Baked Ziti with Meatballs and Sausage recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.