Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Peppery Veg Shepherds Pie, with Mash Potato and Broccoli Top 😀 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Peppery Veg Shepherds Pie, with Mash Potato and Broccoli Top 😀 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my peppery veg shepherds pie, with mash potato and broccoli top 😀 recipe. You can cook my peppery veg shepherds pie, with mash potato and broccoli top 😀 using 23 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Peppery Veg Shepherds Pie, with Mash Potato and Broccoli Top 😀:
- Take 1 kg of potatoes.
- Prepare 500 grams of Broccoli.
- Use 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1 large of Onion Chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic Crushed.
- Provide 500 grams of Steak Mince.
- Use 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 3 of carrots chopped small.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Get 100 grams of frozen garden peas.
- Use 1 can of Chopped Tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Use 1 1/2 liter of Boiling water.
- Use 2 of Beef Cubes or boulions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Black cracked pepper.
- Get pinch of Salt.
- Take of A little cold water.
- Take 3 teaspoon of corn starch or corn flour.
- Use 1 can of Baked beans.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mixed Herbs.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
Steps to make My Peppery Veg Shepherds Pie, with Mash Potato and Broccoli Top 😀:
- Put potatoes on to boil first. If using fresh Broccoli put in with potatoes and boil. If using frozen, put them in with potatoes after the potatoes have boiled for 10 minutes..
- In a deep fry pan or Wok, heat up the oil and add the onions. After 2 minutes add the garlic and mix..
- When the onions are softened, add the mince steak and stir in..
- By now the potatoes are boiled enough to add the broccoli to the potatoes bring to the boil and boil for 10 mins.
- Add the Bay leaves to the mince and stir in. Next add the carrots, mix and add salt and pepper..
- Add the peas and tomatoes and stir it all. Add the balsamic vinegar and stir.
- Next add the boiling water with the beef stock cubes mixed in the water and add to beef mince. And stir..
- Transfer to a large saucepan and bring to boil and simmer for 20-25 minutes. Add a little cracked Black pepper and stir in..
- Check your potatoes and broccoli are done, strain all water off.
- Mash them together add a tablespoon of butter and mash in..
- Add a pinch of salt and stir in, empty it onto a plate..
- At the end of the cooking time, add two heaped teaspoons of corn starch or corn flour to a little bit of water mix then add to the mince stirring to thicken.you need it thick so as the mash wont fall through..
- Take out the bay leaves and put them to the side, to use for decoration. Then pour the mince into a greased oven dish and let cool for 10 mins..
- Preheat oven 200°C or gas 7.
- When its cooled on top a little gently spoon ontop the mash & broccoli mix. Gently add dollops of it all around the outside first..
- Make ridges gently with a fork the add to preheated oven 200°C or gas 7 for 10 mins, then you can grill the top for extra crisp..
- Add more pepper if you want to and a little salt. Serve with some garlic & herb baked beans. Add the garlic and mixed herb to baked beans. goes lovely with this dish.
If you find this My Peppery Veg Shepherds Pie, with Mash Potato and Broccoli Top 😀 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.