Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Baked Ziti w/ Drunken Grilled Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Baked Ziti w/ Drunken Grilled Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One nutritious alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy baked ziti w/ drunken grilled sausage recipe. To make spicy baked ziti w/ drunken grilled sausage you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Baked Ziti w/ Drunken Grilled Sausage:
- Use 1 lb of ziti noodles.
- Use 4 C of tomato-meat sauce.
- Take 2 C of mozzarella pizza cheese blend.
- Prepare 4 of spicy Italian sausages.
- Take 1 T of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 3 C of cheap red wine.
Instructions to make Spicy Baked Ziti w/ Drunken Grilled Sausage:
- Boil noodles until al dente. Drain. Run under cool water briefly to stop cooking process. Drizzle with olive oil or butter to prevent oxidation..
- Bring tomato sauce to a simmer. Add balsamic. Cook 5 minutes..
- Cover sausages with red wine in a small sauce pot. Use a little cold water if necessary to cover..
- Bring to a simmer. Cook 5 minutes. Drain. Place sausages on grill on low heat. Turn sausages once caramelized, about 3-4 minutes..
- When sausages are cool enough to handle, slice into 5ths or 6ths, depending on desired bite size..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sausage, ziti, and tomato sauce. Mix together..
- Transfer to a large casserole dish. Sprinkle cheese atop. Bake at 400° for approximately 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted..
- Variations; Parsley, mint, basil, oregano, marjoram, chives, scallions, leeks, ramps, shallots, dill, red onion, yellow onion, shallots, celery, celery seed, fennel, fennel seed, olive, olive oil, butter, brown butter, bacon, pancetta, prosciutto, salami, capicola, pastrami, ham, pepperoni, sopressata, pepperjack cheese, mozzarella, parmesean, romano, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, pecorino, ricotta, swiss, provolone, giardenera relish, pepperoncini, peppadew, zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, leeks, ramps, lemon, horseradish, diced tomatoes, slivered garlic, roasted garlic, asparagus, arugula, spinach, capers, cauliflower, mushrooms, ratatouille,.
If you find this Spicy Baked Ziti w/ Drunken Grilled Sausage recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.