Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oatmeal No Bake Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal No Bake Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal no bake cookies recipe. To cook oatmeal no bake cookies you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal No Bake Cookies:
- Provide 1/2 cup of butter.
- Use 1 cup of white sugar.
- Get 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of baking cocoa.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Take 3.5 cups of dry quick cooking oats.
Steps to make Oatmeal No Bake Cookies:
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a sauce pan. Bring to a rolling boil for one minute or until temperature reaches 235 F..
- Remove from heat and mix in peanut butter until melted in..
- Add in vanilla and mix in dry oats and stir until completely coated and mixed..
- Drop by the tablespoon onto waxed paper and let cool until set..
If you find this Oatmeal No Bake Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.