Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Chickpeas-Eggplant Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chickpeas-Eggplant Pasta Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chickpeas-eggplant pasta salad recipe. To make baked chickpeas-eggplant pasta salad you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Chickpeas-Eggplant Pasta Salad:
- Use 1 of Medium Size Eggplant.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cooked Chickpeas.
- Take 2 Cup of Pasta (I used my all-time favorite Trader Joe’s Gladiator :-o).
- Get 2 Tbs of Olive Oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Chili Powder.
- Get 3/4 Cup of Pasta/Marinara Sauce.
- You need Bunch of Cherry Tomatoes / 1 Small Tomato/ 1/2 Cup Canned Tomatoes.
- Get Pinch of Italian Herbs.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves.
Instructions to make Baked Chickpeas-Eggplant Pasta Salad:
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Take a baking sheet and line it with parchment Paper..
- Take a medium size eggplant. Equally cut them into cube size. Wash them with water. Dry them well with a kitchen towel..
- In a medium bowl add cooked chickpeas, cubed eggplant, 1 tbs oil, 1 tsp salt and 1 Tsp chili powder. Mix everything well. Transfer everything to a pan. Bake them in an oven for at least 30 min..
- Meanwhile cook pasta as per the direction written on the package..
- Once everything prepared, take a pan and 2 tbs of olive oil. Heat it up on medium flame. Once oil is hot enough add finely chopped garlic, sauté them for a minute..
- Add your favorite pasta sauce heat it up for 10 min on lower medium flame..
- Now, it’s time to add roasted chickpeas- eggplants, cooked pasta, salt to taste and Italian herbs. Mix everything well and cook them for 1-2 min..
- Add chopped tomatoes, cover the lid and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame..
- Serve hot. It can also be prepared in advance and can be served cold..
If you find this Baked Chickpeas-Eggplant Pasta Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.