Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Three-Cheese Sausage Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Three-Cheese Sausage Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to three-cheese sausage pasta bake recipe. You can have three-cheese sausage pasta bake using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Three-Cheese Sausage Pasta Bake:
- Prepare 16 oz of Gluten Free Penne.
- Take 6 links of Sweet Italian Sausage, cooked & cut into chunks.
- Provide 1 of medium red pepper, chopped.
- Take 1 of small onion, minced.
- Provide 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 28 oz of crushed tomato puree.
- Use 6 oz of tomato paste.
- Use 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Take 1/2 tsp of crushed pepper flakes.
- Provide 15 oz of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- Get 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 cup of shredded mozarella cheese.
- Use 1 of egg, slightly beaten.
- Prepare 8 oz of mozzarella cheese, cut into chunks.
Instructions to make Three-Cheese Sausage Pasta Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain in colander. Boil sausage links, cut into slices..
- Cook red pepper and onion over medium heat. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add cream; cook for 5 minutes. Stir in tomato puree, tomato paste, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes. Cook on medium-low heat until sauce starts to thicken; 5-8 minutes..
- Combine ricotta cheese, ½ cup parmesan cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese and egg..
- Stir pasta into meat sauce. Place half the sauce mixture into an 11×7 baking dish. Top with cheese mixture and then the rest of the sauce mixture..
- Top with remaining parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese chunks. Bake for 25 minutes, until the cheeses are melted and bubbly..
If you find this Three-Cheese Sausage Pasta Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.