Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 5 cheese lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 5 cheese lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 5 cheese lasagna recipe. You can have 5 cheese lasagna using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 5 cheese lasagna:
- You need 1.5 jars of garlic onion pasta sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Get 4 tablespoons of Italian herbs.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons onion powder.
- Take 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes with garlic.
- Take 1 pound of ground beef.
- Provide 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- You need 2-8 ounce of bags of mozzarella shredded cheese.
- Provide 2-8 ounce of bags shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated or shredded parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1-24 ounce of tub of cottage cheese.
- Take 1-15 ounce of tub ricotta cheese.
Instructions to make 5 cheese lasagna:
- Cooked ground beef and chop finely..
- Mix 1/2 of all the spices into the ground beef and add in spaghetti sauce and diced tomatoes. Add all of the sugar into it..
- Boil noodles until Aldente and drain. Do not rinse pasta..
- Start by layering your 13×9 baking pan with noodles then spread some of the ricotta on them then cottage cheese, top with ground beef and sauce mixture then all cheeses, and season each layer as you go with remaining spices..
- Repeat until Pan is full topping the final layer with noodles, sauce and meat mixture and shredded cheeses. Keep cottage cheese and ricotta for the internal layers not for the final top layer. I add a little extra Italian seasoning and pepper on top. For appearance and taste..
- Cover and bake on 375 for 35-45 minutes until got all the way through and cheese fully melted. Remove foil last 10 minutes for baking to brown cheese lightly..
- Let stand for at least 30 minutes before serving so sauce and noodles can set a little firmer. Pairs great with Texas toast or salad or perfectly delicious all by itself! This recipe makes at least an 8-10 lb pan of lasagna but holds for about 5-7 days in the fridge..
If you find this 5 cheese lasagna recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.