Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for eggplant parmesan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best eggplant parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to eggplant parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant parmesan recipe. You can have eggplant parmesan using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make eggplant parmesan:
- You need 1 of eggplant, peeled and sliced in 1/2" rounds.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Use 2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of oil for frying, divided.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozarella.
- Take of sauce.
- Use 2 of 15 ounce cans tomato sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Use 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper.
Steps to make eggplant parmesan:
- preheat oven to 400..
- spray 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking spray..
- mix all sauce ingredients in medium saucepan. simmer..
- preheat 2 tbsp. oil in large saucepan over medium heat..
- for eggplant: mix salt, pepper, and panko breadcrumbs on a plate..
- on a separate plate, beat eggs. dip eggplant in egg, then in seasoned breadcrumbs..
- flick water in saucepan. when it sizzles, the pan is hot enough..
- fry eggplant in batches in hot saucepan, until brown on both sides, adding oil as necessary..
- when eggplant is browned, place in 9×13 pan. pour sauce over top, then sprinkle cheese. bake 20 minutes or until golden..
If you find this eggplant parmesan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.