Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Brad's egg drop soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's egg drop soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's egg drop soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's egg drop soup recipe. To make brad's egg drop soup you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's egg drop soup:
- Get 10 cups of water.
- Prepare 10 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Use 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 tbs of rice vinegar.
- Use 1/3 pkg of lo mein noodles.
- Get 1 can of diced carrots and peas.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/3 cup of corn starch dissolved in cold water.
- Prepare of Sliced green onions for garnish.
Steps to make Brad's egg drop soup:
- Boil water in a pot..
- Add bouillon and vinegar. dissolve for 2 minutes..
- Add noodles. Return to a boil for 4 minutes..
- Add can of carrots and peas cook 2 more minutes. Season with pepper and more salt if desired..
- Return to a boil. Slowly add cornstarch mixture until it reaches desired thickness. This step is optional..
- Garnish with sliced green onions. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
If you find this Brad's egg drop soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.