Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect AMIEs Rolled Beef with Eggplant Involtini recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best AMIEs Rolled Beef with Eggplant Involtini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AMIEs Rolled Beef with Eggplant Involtini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amies rolled beef with eggplant involtini recipe. To make amies rolled beef with eggplant involtini you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare AMIEs Rolled Beef with Eggplant Involtini:
- Take 1 large of eggplant about 500 grams.
- Use 350 grams of thinly sliced beef tenderloin.
- Prepare 150 grams of mozzarella, thinly sliced.
- You need 3 of tomato, cut in cubes.
- Provide 50 grams of grated pecorino cheese.
- Prepare 50 grams of pine nuts, lightly toasted & finely chopped.
- Use 1 of thyme and basil leaves.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of bread crumbs.
- Take 1 of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make AMIEs Rolled Beef with Eggplant Involtini:
- Cut the eggplants lengthwise into thin 1/4 inch slices. You should have 12 slices. Brush both sides of slices with oil. Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat and fry the eggplant slices for 1 minute on each side. Repeat with the remaining eggplant..
- Once the eggplant is cool enough to handle, scatter the tomatoes with basil leaves over the eggplant slices. Season with parmesan, salt and pepper. Add the mozzarella and roll the eggplant around, ending with the seam side underneath. Set aside..
- Place the beef flat on a cutting board. Scatter the nuts, thyme leaves and percorino cheese on the beef. Season with garlic, salt and pepper. Wrap the beef by rolling over and closing with a toothpick. Repeat the process using the remaining beef. Dash each beef rolls with bread crumbs. In a large frying pan, heat oil and add garlic, saute until softened. Put the beef wraps and gently saute for 2 minutes. It should be partially cooked..
- Arrange the eggplant wraps and beef rolls, seam side down, in a baking dish with baking paper. Drizzle with the remaining oil. Bake in the preheated oven (200ºC) for 8-10 minutes..
- Transfer rolls in a serving plate. Serve with tomatoe cubes, thyme and basil leaves. Serve hot..
If you find this AMIEs Rolled Beef with Eggplant Involtini recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.