Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Garden Baked Ziti with Sausage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garden Baked Ziti with Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garden Baked Ziti with Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garden baked ziti with sausage recipe. To make garden baked ziti with sausage you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Garden Baked Ziti with Sausage:
- Provide 1 package of ziti pasta.
- Take 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- Use 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 cups of mushrooms, diced.
- Take 2 of zucchini, halved, sliced.
- Take 4 handfuls of fresh spinach.
- Take 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need 32 oz. of Ricotta cheese.
- Use 2 jars of marinara sauce.
- You need 1.5 lbs of mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1 cup of shredded parmesan.
- Provide of Fresh basil.
Steps to make Garden Baked Ziti with Sausage:
- Break up and brown sausage in a large skillet pan, drain, set aside, reserved drippings.
- Add oil to pan and saute veggies adding in order, zucchini, mushrooms and garlic. Until slightly tender. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from pan, set aside..
- Saute spinach until slightly wilted, set aside with veggies to cool.
- Boil ziti in salted water 7 mins, drain, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl mix egg, ricotta, 1 lb mozzarella, sausage, veggies, pasta, and 1 jar of sauce.
- Add mix to a large slightly greased casserole dish. Top with pasta sauce, remaining mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Bake, covered, in a 375 degree oven for about 1 hour, uncovering at the end so the cheese can brown..
- Garnish with fresh basil.
If you find this Garden Baked Ziti with Sausage recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.