Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Smoked Sausage & Pierogi Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked Sausage & Pierogi Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Sausage & Pierogi Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked sausage & pierogi bake recipe. To make smoked sausage & pierogi bake you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Sausage & Pierogi Bake:
- Use 1 1/4 cup of alfredo sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 tbs of butter.
- Provide 1 of small onion – diced.
- Use 4 oz of fresh mushrooms – sliced.
- Get 6 oz of beef Smoked sausage – cut to 1/4" slices.
- You need 10 of cheddar & potato Pierogi (I used Mrs. T's brand).
Steps to make Smoked Sausage & Pierogi Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a bowl stir alfredo sauce and milk together until combined. Set aside..
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add butter, when butter is melted add onion and mushrooms. Cook until veggies begin to soften, stirring often. Add sausage and cook until warmed through, stirring occasionally. Turn off heat..
- Lightly spray the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick spray (my dish was 8×11"). Add 1/2 cup of sauce mixture and swirl to coat bottom..
- Arrange pierogis in a single layer in dish. Scatter sausage/veggie mixture over pierogis. Pour remaining sauce evenly over everything..
- Bake 20 minutes covered with foil. Remove foil, bake 20 minutes more uncovered. Let rest 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Smoked Sausage & Pierogi Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.