Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoky Hashbrown Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoky Hashbrown Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoky hashbrown casserole recipe. To cook smoky hashbrown casserole you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoky Hashbrown Casserole:
- Get 6 of to 8 potatoes peeled and shredded. can use frozen if you prefer..
- You need 2 of to3 smoked sasage( falls brand is ammmmazing!) sliced.
- Provide 1 of 12 or 15 ounce bag of California blend vegetables or choice.
- Take 1 can of cream of onion soup and 1 cream of broccoli or cream of chicken/ your prefrence.
- Use 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of colby jack.
- Take 1/2 cup of pepper jack.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk if needed.
Instructions to make Smoky Hashbrown Casserole:
- preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all ingredients together except cheeses. Add enough milk if needed to have it loose. This will help cook the hash browns. If using frozen then milk shouldn't be necessary..
- Rinse all starch from potatoes.
- Poor mixed ingredients into casserole dish that is desired. Add cheese on top. Bake covered with foil for 45 minutes then bake uncovered for an additional 30 minutes or until top is a pretty golden brown. If the hash browns are frozen then cook times will be less..
- Everything on this can be mixed and matched to your preference my baby likes to have everything nice and chunky, lots of vegetables, lots of meat, and lots of flavor. So choose according to your family's preference..
If you find this Smoky Hashbrown Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.