Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage veggie baked omelet recipe. To cook sausage veggie baked omelet you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet:
- Get 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of ground sausage.
- Get 1 of sweet potato, peeled and diced.
- Get 1 of zucchini, diced.
- Get 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Use 8 of large eggs.
- Use 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of pepper, garlic powder, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
Instructions to make Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9×13" baking pan very well and set it aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and seasonings and set it aside. Next get the olive oil heating up in a large skillet over medium heat..
- Once the oil is hot, add the sausage and cook, breaking it up as you go, until it's browned. Remove it and sprinkle it evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Then add the diced sweet potatoes to the skillet. Let them saute for about 5 minutes, then add in the peppers and onions. Cook, stirring occasionally another 5 or so minutes until the potatoes are almost tender and the onions and peppers have softened. Then add the zucchini and cook just a few more minutes, until it's all tender..
- Sprinkle the veggies evenly over the top of the sausage and sprinkle the cheese over the top of that. Pour the egg mixture over all of it. Bake for 21-25 minutes, until it's puffy and the center is set. Then remove it from the oven and let it sit a few minutes before slicing it up and serving it..
If you find this Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.