Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken, Carrot and Rice Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken, Carrot and Rice Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, carrot and rice bake recipe. To make chicken, carrot and rice bake you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, Carrot and Rice Bake:
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 cans (10.5 ounce) of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of can heat roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (10 ounce) of diced tomatoes with lime juice and cilantro.
- Get 2 cups of uncooked long grain white rice (rinsed and drained).
- Use 1-1 lb. of pack baby carrots.
Steps to make Chicken, Carrot and Rice Bake:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……
- In a large bowl mix together: black pepper, crushed red pepper, ground cumin, garlic, cream of mushroom soups, heat roasted diced tomatoes, diced tomatoes with lime juice and rinsed and drained white rice……stir until everything is mixed well…….
- Place rice mixture over chicken…….
- Now place your baby carrots all over rice and chicken…….
- Cover and bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 2 hours……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Chicken, Carrot and Rice Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.