Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably choose lots of food items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked rotini with italian hot sausage recipe. You can cook baked rotini with italian hot sausage using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage:
- Prepare 1 box of rotini pasta (16 ounce).
- Prepare 1 (1 lb) of Italian Hot Sausage(OR Sweet sausage).
- Provide 1-1 lb. of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 package of fresh mushrooms (sliced).
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Use of Fresh minced garlic (about 6 cloves).
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Basil leaves.
- Get of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- You need 1-28 ounce of can crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1 of -can Condensed Tomato Soup.
- Provide 1 of – soup can milk.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese (8 ounce bag), shredded.
- Get of Salt for boiling pasta.
- Get of Cooking spray.
Instructions to make Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage:
- In a large pot sauté the Italian sausage (remove from casing), ground beef, fresh mushrooms, onion, green pepper, and fresh garlic, breaking up your ground beef and Italian sausages as you cook it……cook until meats are browned and veggies are tender….drain any fat from pot…..
- Add to sautéed meat mixture and veggies the black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano and basil leaves, stir gently……
- Add crushed tomatoes and tomato soup with the soup can of milk, cook on low heat, covered, for 30 minutes……stirring gently……
- Meanwhile boil water for your pasta, don’t forget to add a little bit of salt 🧂 to the water !!! Boil until pasta is slightly done, but not completely cooked……Drain pasta, but leave just a small amount of water in the pot, your going to add this yummy pasta water with the pasta to your sauce….. 😋.
- Mix cooked and mostly drained pasta into sausage / ground beef / veggie mixture, mix all well………
- Pour all into a greased 13×9 inch baking pan that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray……
- Put shredded mozzarella cheese over your pasta sausage mixture…..
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes or until mozzarella cheese is melted and top is nicely browned…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.