Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pasta with cheddar cheese and smoked beef sausage recipe. To cook baked pasta with cheddar cheese and smoked beef sausage you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage:
- Get 2 packages of Beef smoked sausage.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil to coat pan.
- Use 1-16 ounce of box of Rotelle pasta (or any other shape pasta you like).
- Use of Salt for boiling water.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk (12 ounce).
- Get 2 of – packs shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounce).
- Get of Sprinkle of paprika.
Steps to make Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage:
- Place your sliced onion and green pepper into a large pot and sauté in olive oil until veggies are tender, then add your minced garlic……
- Slice your sausage into coins and place into the same pot with the onion, green pepper and minced garlic….then add your black pepper….Remove from heat…..
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente…Drain and place into pot with sausages and veggies……Mix well…..
- Now pour your can of evaporated milk into pot…..mix well…..
- Pour your shredded cheeses into pot and mix all very well……
- Pour mixture into a greased baking pan, sprinkle paprika over the top and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
If you find this Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.