Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Weekday Sausage and Fettuccine Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Weekday Sausage and Fettuccine Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to weekday sausage and fettuccine bake recipe. To make weekday sausage and fettuccine bake you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Weekday Sausage and Fettuccine Bake:
- You need 3 cups of fettuccine noodles.
- Provide 2 jars of your fave pasta sauce.
- Provide 1.5 cups of ricotta cheese.
- Get 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- Provide 1 of zucchini, diced.
- Get 1 of large onion, diced.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide 4 of sausages, casing removed (I used mild).
- Get 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 tbs of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
Steps to make Weekday Sausage and Fettuccine Bake:
- In a large pot, bring water to boil and cook pasta el dente. Once cooked, drain and set aside in colander.
- Meanwhile, mix the egg together with the ricotta cheese and set aside..
- In the same pot, brown the sausage meat. Then add your onion, mushroom and zucchini. Cook 8 min.
- Add tomato paste and your salt, pepper and herbs. Stir to combine. Add your jarred pasta sauce. Let everything cool for a few mins..
- Add the cooked pasta back to the pot with the sauce and stir well until all the pasta is coated in the sauce..
- In a baking dish, pour half the pasta in the dish, top with half the ricotta mixture and then half the shredded cheese. Continue layering until all ingredients are used up.
- Sprinkle the panko breadcrumbs on top. Set in 400°F oven for 35 min until bubbly, melty and slightly browned..
If you find this Weekday Sausage and Fettuccine Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.