Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and shrimp rice bake recipe. To cook spinach and shrimp rice bake you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake:
- Take 4 pounds of shrimp (peeled and deveined).
- You need 4 cups of minute rice.
- Provide 2 cans of low sodium chicken broth.
- Take 1 (16 ounce) of bag frozen chopped spinach.
- Use 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Get 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sazon with achiote.
- Use 1 of onion, sliced.
- Provide of Olive oil cooking spray.
- Provide 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese OR any other cheese you have.
Steps to make Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake:
- In a large pot prepare rice by boiling both cans of chicken broth, then add to broth frozen spinach, minced garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, Sazon, sliced onion and rice, stir until all ingredients are combined and cover pot until rice is cooked thru…….set pot to the side……
- Make sure your shrimp are cleaned and deveined, then add shrimp to a large baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray…….
- Pour your spinach / rice mixture all over shrimp and stir gently……..
- Spread your shredded cheese mixture all over shrimp and rice mixture…….
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30 minutes or until all cheese has melted…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
If you find this Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.