Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken thighs with chickpeas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken thighs with chickpeas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken thighs with chickpeas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken thighs with chickpeas recipe. You can cook chicken thighs with chickpeas using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken thighs with chickpeas:
- Prepare 1 pound of bone-in skin-on chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of salt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ground pepper.
- Provide 1 can of chickpeas drained.
- Get 0.5 of onions sliced.
- Use 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Steps to make Chicken thighs with chickpeas:
- Onions + red wine vinegar + lemon juice. Let it rest..
- Chicken + 1 tablespoon salt + pepper..
- Heat oil in an oven safe skillet and add the chicken skin side down. Fry on medium flame for 10 mins. We are looking for crispy golden brown skin. Flip and let the other side fry for 5 minutes. Remove chicken from pan..
- Fry the onions in the same skillet and add the remaining salt. After 2 minutes add the chickpeas. Fry for 5 minutes..
- Add the chicken back to the pan. Layer everything in 1 layer. Bake in the oven at 425F for 15 minutes..
If you find this Chicken thighs with chickpeas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.