Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ratatouille recipe. You can have baked ratatouille using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Ratatouille:
- Take 1 cup of Marinara Sauce.
- Use 1 small of Yellow Onion.
- Use 1 small of Eggplant.
- Take 1 medium of Zucchini.
- Take 1 medium of Yellow squash.
- Provide 3 medium of Roma Tomatoes.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Basil.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
Instructions to make Baked Ratatouille:
- Preheat Oven to 400°F.
- Spread 1/2 cup marinara over the bottom of a deep pie dish or rectangular casserole dish..
- Thinly slice onion and sprinkle over marinara.
- Thinly slice eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, and tomatoes (about 1/4" thick) slice pieces in halfs or quarters to make similar in size. Layer in casserole dish like dominoes..
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, oregano, and basil over vegetables. Then pour remaining 1/2 cup marinara over everything..
- Cover with tin foil and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove tin foil, sprinkle mozzarella and return to oven for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown..
If you find this Baked Ratatouille recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.