Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy baked chicken sausage casserole recipe. You can have creamy baked chicken sausage casserole using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole:
- Provide 4 packs of chicken sausage, cut into fourths.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Get 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Provide 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Provide 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of can tomato sauce.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Take 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Provide of Pasta (your favorite!).
- Use of Cheddar cheese slices from the deli.
Steps to make Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole:
- Place your chicken sausages in a large pot that has been heated with olive oil……Sauté until slightly browned……
- Next add your onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add your red wine, sauté until wine has been reduced…….
- Next add : diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, black pepper, oregano and Italian seasoning, boil for several minutes…….
- Reduce heat to medium and add your heavy cream, stir well…….
- Meanwhile boil your pasta, I’m using egg noodles today……drain well…….
- Place pasta in a baking pan that has been sprayed with canola oil cooking spray, then top with chicken sausage mixture, stir gently…….
- Top with your cheddar cheese slices……..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese has melted……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.