Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon and Garlic Baked Mediterranean Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon and Garlic Baked Mediterranean Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon and garlic baked mediterranean chicken recipe. You can have lemon and garlic baked mediterranean chicken using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon and Garlic Baked Mediterranean Chicken:
- Take 6-8 of chicken drumsticks or thighs (bone in, skin on).
- You need of Kosher salt.
- Get 1.5 teaspoons of dry oregano.
- You need 1.5 teaspoons of black pepper.
- Use 3/4 teaspoon of coriander.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of sweet paprika.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- Get 6 of garlic cloves, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion, cut into wedges.
- Use of Zest and juice of 1 lemon + 1 lemon cut into slices.
- Get 1/8 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
Steps to make Lemon and Garlic Baked Mediterranean Chicken:
- Pat chicken dry and season with kosher salt, be sure to season under the skin too. If you have the time, arrange the chicken on a tray or a shallow dish and chill in the fridge uncovered for a few hours or overnight (optional.).
- Place chicken in a large zip bag. In a small bowl, combine spices (oregano, black pepper, coriander, paprika, and cumin.) Add spices to the chicken in the bag..
- Add garlic, onion, lemon zest, lemon juice, and olive oil. Zip the bag shut. Toss chicken around and massage to make sure it is well coated in the marinade. Let chicken marinade for about 30 minutes, or if you have the time, refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours, turning bag over halfway through..
- When ready, heat oven to 450 degrees F..
- Lightly oil a baking dish and arrange the chicken drumsticks and onion wedges. Pour over the marinade. Arrange lemon slices in between..
- Bake for 35 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and its juices run clear (internal temperature of chicken should register 165 degrees F using an instant read thermometer). If you like, broil for just a few minutes until skins are crispy to your liking..
- Serving suggestion – with herbed couscous mixed with peas, chopped carrots and sultanas..
If you find this Lemon and Garlic Baked Mediterranean Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.