Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Eggplant parmesan II recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant parmesan II recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant parmesan II recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant parmesan ii recipe. You can cook eggplant parmesan ii using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggplant parmesan II:
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Eggplant ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1 of large eggplant.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Sauce ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 28 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of basil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Provide 2/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Take of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Topping ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded, more if you like.
- Get 2/3 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- Get of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Frying oil ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare as needed of extra virgin olive oil.
Steps to make Eggplant parmesan II:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Peel and thinly slice the eggplant.
- Fry in the oil in batches till done.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oil, season each piece with salt. Line the bottom of a baking pan.
- Cook the sauce add tomato sauce, garlic, basil, parsley, oregano, sugar, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Simmer 15 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Pour the sauce over the eggplant. Add cheese toppings bake 20-25 minutes.
- Let sit 5 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Eggplant parmesan II recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.