Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan casserole recipe. To make chicken parmesan casserole you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Parmesan Casserole:
- You need 3 of large boneless skinless chicken breast (cooked and cubed).
- You need 1 1/2 of jars of fav spaghetti sauce(I used three cheese prego).
- Provide 1 box of pasta cooked al dente (I used rigatoni).
- Prepare 2 cup of crushed croutons (I used garlic and butter).
- Provide 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add ur cooked pasta to a 9×13 baking dish. Drizzle pasta with olive oil.
- Add your cooked, cubed chicken on top of pasta. I cubed my chicken seasoned it with italian seasoning and pan fried it in olive oil and minced garlic.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of crushed croutons on top of chicken.
- Pour spaghetti sauce all over pasta and chicken. You can use just 1 jar I like my pasta with a lot of sauce.
- Add mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and rest of crushed croutons.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 25 minutes. Remove foil and cook for another 5 minutes.
If you find this Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.