Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Stir fry pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir fry pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fry pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fry pasta recipe. You can cook stir fry pasta using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stir fry pasta:
- Provide 1/2 pack of cooked pasta.
- Use of Chopped carrot.
- You need of Chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of tomatoe paste.
- You need 3 table spoon of tomatoe puree.
- Get to taste of Maggi.
- Use 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of Paste of bell pepper and Scott bonnet.
- Prepare of Oil as required.
Instructions to make Stir fry pasta:
- Add oil in a pot,chopped onion,chopped carrot, tomato paste, tomatoe puree, Maggi,black pepper,curry,paste of bell pepper and Scott bonnet and cook on low heat for 5 to 6 mins then add in your cook pasta and stir fry for 3 to 5 mins….enjoy yum yum yum….
- I garnished mine with my home made salsa, salad and fish.
If you find this Stir fry pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.