Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy-bake Sweet Potatoes in your Microwave & Toaster recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy-bake Sweet Potatoes in your Microwave & Toaster recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy-bake Sweet Potatoes in your Microwave & Toaster recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything right away or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy-bake sweet potatoes in your microwave & toaster recipe. You can have easy-bake sweet potatoes in your microwave & toaster using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy-bake Sweet Potatoes in your Microwave & Toaster:
- You need 300 grams of Sweet potato.
- Use 2 tbsp of Water.
- Get 20 grams of Butter.
- Get 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- You need 14 of Foil baking cups.
Steps to make Easy-bake Sweet Potatoes in your Microwave & Toaster:
- Peel the sweet potatoes with a peeler then cut into 5mm thick round slices..
- Put into a bowl with water. Refresh the water 2-3 times, then strain in a colander..
- Separate the egg yolk from the egg white..
- Put the sweet potatoes into a heatproof container (like a plastic steamer), add 2 tablespoons of water, then close the lid or cover with saran wrap..
- Put into the microwave and warm for 4 minutes at 600 watts. Remove from the microwave, uncover, add the butter, mix, then cover and microwave for another minute..
- Uncover and add the egg white and 1/2 of the egg yolk. Mash with a potato masher or fork..
- Different varieties of sweet potato have varying amounts of moisture. If the potato doesn't become smooth after mashing, add a small amount of milk to reduce the thickness..
- Separate the sweet potatoes into foil baking cups, then line them up on an oven toaster tray..
- Take the leftover egg yolk and brush a little over each sweet potato cup using a spoon or brush..
- For starters, bake for 5 minutes in an oven toaster, then check the appearance of the potatoes. Continue baking while watching them closely until they brown to a nice color..
- Once the potatoes start to brown, they will darken very quickly. Keep watching them so they don't burn!.
- Here's another dessert recipe using sweet potato "Sweet Potato Style! Sweet Potato Cheese Cake".
- "Sweet Potato Toast".
- "Sweet Potato Cake in a Frying Pan" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153319-sweet-potato-cake-using-a-frying-pan-and-pancake-mix.
If you find this Easy-bake Sweet Potatoes in your Microwave & Toaster recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.