Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Squash Parmesan Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Squash Parmesan Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Squash Parmesan Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to squash parmesan bake recipe. You can have squash parmesan bake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Squash Parmesan Bake:
- Provide 2 of medium eggplant.
- You need 3 of large zucchini.
- Prepare 1 container of cherry tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 10-20 of large fresh basil leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red pepper flakes.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use of olive oil.
Instructions to make Squash Parmesan Bake:
- Chop veggies into bite size pieces..
- Cut basil leaves into halves or thirds depending upon how large they are..
- Mix all ingredients and toss with drizzled olive oil. Add more if too dry. Don't add too much (eggplant soaks up olive oil!!).
- Toss all ingredients and add to baking dish (or two) and drizzle a little bit of olive oil on top..
- Bake for 45 minutes on 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve hot and Enjoy! You can add more parmesan and red pepper flakes if you desire more flavor..
If you find this Squash Parmesan Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.