Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli-Cauliflower Chicken Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli-Cauliflower Chicken Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli-cauliflower chicken casserole recipe. You can cook broccoli-cauliflower chicken casserole using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli-Cauliflower Chicken Casserole:
- Provide 1 head of broccoli.
- Use 1 head of cauliflower.
- Get 1 large of chicken breast.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of bread croutons.
- Take 1 box of Rigatoni.
- Get 1 1/2 can of Alfredo Sauce (large bottle).
Instructions to make Broccoli-Cauliflower Chicken Casserole:
- season chicken with salt and pepper.
- cut chicken breast into small cubes and fry in little oil until lightly browned.
- Boil broccoli and cauliflower heads until soft and drain water.
- Boil Rigatoni until cooked al dente and drain water.
- preaheat oven to 400'f.
- In a heated large skillet combine all the ingredients and cover in alfredo sauce.
- Empty all the ingredients into a casserole dish and cover with grated cheese and croutons.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving but not too cool that the cheese will get hard.. this meal is best served fresh!.
If you find this Broccoli-Cauliflower Chicken Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.