Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked BBQ Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked BBQ Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked BBQ Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bbq chicken recipe. To cook baked bbq chicken you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Take of Garlic.
- Provide of Onion.
- Provide of Cajun seasoning.
- Get of Original Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- Prepare of Boneless chicken thighs.
Instructions to make Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a pan (large enough for your amount of chicken) with vegetable oil spray.
- Season chicken on both sides with garlic, onion, and Cajun seasoning, in the vegetable oil sprayed pan..
- Place chicken in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave oven on at 350. Take out chicken, add margarine and sweet baby Ray's BBQ sauce over top..
- Place back in oven and cook an additional 25-30minutes..
- Take out, let it cool down, and serve with a side of veggies and mashed potatoes. Or serve with your own choice of sides..
If you find this Baked BBQ Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.