Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant spaghetti parmesan recipe. You can cook eggplant spaghetti parmesan using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan:
- Use of Eggplant sliced 1/4 inc.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Use of salt or Pink Himalayan salt.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Provide of Marinara sauce.
- Provide of Bread crumbs.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- Use of Spaghetti noodles and marinara sauce.
- Take of Pepper.
- Use of Italian seasoning.
Steps to make Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan:
- Make spaghetti noodles same time cooking the eggplant in the oven.(I start boiling my water before I start cutting my eggplant.) and pre heat oven..
- In a small dish, put some Olive oil, Garlic powder salt pepper Italian seasoning and mix.
- Slice eggplant 1/4 inc.
- Spray cookie sheet with nun stick spray, place slices of eggplant on cookie sheet. Use a grilling brush and put Olive oil mixture on all of them..
- Bake at 400 for 8-10 mins.
- Take out of oven, place 1 tablespoon of Marinara sauce on each one, then add 1 tsp of breadcrumbs on each one then the cheese on each one, place back in oven on boil till cheese melts.
- By this time the spaghetti noodles and the rest of spaghetti sauce should be done or about done… (make spaghetti how you Normally make it but with no meat.).
- Make spaghetti plates and top each one with 1-2 eggplant Parmesan.
- Notes- I used Italian cheese blend, it’s what I had on hand, any cheese will do..
If you find this Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.