Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Mushroom Thighs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Mushroom Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Mushroom Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than completely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mushroom thighs recipe. You can have baked mushroom thighs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Mushroom Thighs:
- Provide 8 of chicken thighs.
- You need 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of onion powder(I use shallot salt).
- Take 1 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch.
Steps to make Baked Mushroom Thighs:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl combine the soup, milk, parsley and onion powder. Mix well. Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish; dip chicken thighs in soup mixture, then crumbs, and place coated pieces in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish..
- Drizzle with melted butter and bake for 45 minutes, or until chicken is nicely browned..
- Meanwhile, place remaining soup mixture in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir in cornstarch to thicken, and cook over low heat until heated through. Use this as a sauce when chicken is done..
If you find this Baked Mushroom Thighs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.