Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 3 cheese chicken alfredo bake recipe. You can have 3 cheese chicken alfredo bake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake:
- Take 1 box of Penne/Elbow/Bowtie/Rigatoni Macaroni (whatever you like).
- Provide 20 oz of Alfredo Sauce (I make my own personally).
- Get 8 oz of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 15 oz of Ricotta Cheese (or use Cottage Cheese).
- Prepare 2 clove of Minced Garlic (or more if you love garlic like me!).
- Prepare 3 cup of Cooked & Diced Chicken.
- Use 2 each of Large Eggs, Slightly Beaten.
- Take 1/4 cup of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare 2 1/4 dash of Paprika.
- Provide 2 dash of Pepper.
- Provide 2 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Instructions to make 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake:
- Cook pasta as directed on the box..
- Drain pasta & return to pot..
- Stir together all of the ingredients EXCEPT mozzarella cheese..
- Spread mixture into a slightly greased 13×9" baking dish..
- Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese..
- Bake at 350*F for 30 minutes or until bubbly!.
- (Found this recipe on Pinterest but jazzed it up to my liking!).
- Serve with garlic bread and a salad! Enjoy!!.
If you find this 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.