Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Salmon Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Salmon Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Salmon Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy salmon bake recipe. To make easy salmon bake you only need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Salmon Bake:
- You need 1 of salmon fillet (wild caught).
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard.
Steps to make Easy Salmon Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- If frozen, thaw out the salmon fillet by placing it in the refrigerator the day before. Or, use the defrost option on the microwave, which takes about 15 minutes..
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, mustard, and garlic with a basting brush..
- On a greased cookie sheet, place the thawed out or fresh salmon..
- Spread the bowl mixture onto the salmon using the basting brush..
- Place salmon in oven for 30 minutes or until the fillet reaches an internal temperature of 145°F. That is if you want the salmon well done..
If you find this Easy Salmon Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.