Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Eggplant Kabab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Eggplant Kabab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked eggplant kabab recipe. You can cook baked eggplant kabab using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Eggplant Kabab:
- Provide 6 of long eggplants ( so , Holland ones are expensive, Indian eggplants are too little I ended up with Chinese ones!).
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, 2 Italian pepper.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/4 of or more olive oil.
- Get of For meatballs :.
- Use 1 of lbs or more ground beef.
- Provide 1 of onion/ chopped finely.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic/ minced.
- Use 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take of For sauce:.
- Get 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- Provide 3 of table spoon olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
Instructions to make Baked Eggplant Kabab:
- Cut and Soak eggplants in salty water an 1/2 hour to get rid of bitterness . Put something heavy over them, so they don't get float ..
- Prepare meatballs: mix all the ingredients for meatballs:.
- Set the oven for 400F/ 200 C for Europe In a round pan, arrange the beef and eggplants by alternating with one piece of eggplant and one piece of meat starting from the edge of the pan until all the meat and eggplants are used up. Fill middle of the pan,placing the tomato slices, pepper, carrots and onions. Until they are all secure.
- Prepare sauce, mix oil, paste and water pour over eggplants, if you need add more water..
- Cover with aluminum folio cook 90 minutes and take off the folio, turn on broiler and cook in middle of rack about 15 minutes, do not leave unattended, every oven have different power, you don't want them get burn. ! That's all ! enjoy your eggplant kabab!.
If you find this Baked Eggplant Kabab recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.