Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Firecracker Chicken Tenders recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Firecracker Chicken Tenders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Firecracker Chicken Tenders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked firecracker chicken tenders recipe. You can have baked firecracker chicken tenders using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Firecracker Chicken Tenders:
- Take of Chicken.
- Use 1 lb of Chicken strips.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 3 of Eggs + 3 Tbsp water.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Flour.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Frank's hot sauce.
- Take 2/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Take 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Take 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Water.
Steps to make Baked Firecracker Chicken Tenders:
- Preheat oven to 425° spray baking sheet with cooking spray, dip chicken into flour, then eggs and water mixture, then dip into panko, and place onto baking sheet. Bake for 20 min..
- Mix all sauce ingredients together.. Stir in saucepan over medium high heat for 5 min, then simmer on low till ready to use..
- When chicken is ready, dip into sauce and serve!.
If you find this Baked Firecracker Chicken Tenders recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.