Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy, salsa baked chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy, salsa baked chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy, salsa baked chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy, salsa baked chicken recipe. You can cook spicy, salsa baked chicken using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy, salsa baked chicken:
- Provide 4 of large chicken breasts.
- Get 12 oz of favorite salsa (I made my own).
- Get 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Take 2 cups of balsamic vinegar.
- Get 1 tbsp of tabasco.
- Use of Favorite bottle of hot sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Lawrys seasoning salt.
- Use 1/3 cup of garlic powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Get 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, 1/3 pepper jack (or your fave).
- You need 1/2 cup of cilantro (for garnish).
- Provide of sour cream to top (optional).
Steps to make Spicy, salsa baked chicken:
- Remove chicken from package, do not rinse. Place in large bowl, add canola, balsamic, hot sauces, seasoning. Stir, make sure chicken is covered. Marinade for a min of 1 hour. I used a glass pyrex bowl and covered with a lid, but foil or plastic wrap will work..
- Preheat oven to 450. Place chicken breasts in a deep glass baking dish. Pour your favorite salsa on top. Cook for about 25-30 minutes or until chicken has reached safe temp of 160 degrees..
- Take the chicken out of the oven. Top with cheeses, bake for five minutes..
- Dollip with sour cream and cilantro, enjoy!!.
If you find this Spicy, salsa baked chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.