Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Eggplant Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Eggplant Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy eggplant bake recipe. To cook cheesy eggplant bake you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Eggplant Bake:
- Prepare of —–Eggplant—–.
- Get 4 of small eggplant.
- Get as needed of salt.
- Use of —-Sauce—–.
- Take 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 cup of parmesan cheese grated fine.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 2 cups of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Cheesy Eggplant Bake:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash, trim and peel the eggplant.
- Thinly slice them and salt both sides.
- In a pan dryfry the eggplant. You can use nonstick spray..
- Mix the sauce..
- After the eggplant is done cover bottom of a skillet with a layer of eggplant cover with some of the sauce..
- Sprinkle with a little bit of the cheese..
- Add rest of the eggplant and rest of the sauce.
- Add rest of cheddar cheese bake in the oven 40 minutes.
- Let rest for 10 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Cheesy Eggplant Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.