Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Watercress Cauliflower Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Watercress Cauliflower Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to watercress cauliflower soup recipe. To make watercress cauliflower soup you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Watercress Cauliflower Soup:
- Provide 4 cup of Fresh watercress.
- You need 1 head of Cauliflower florets.
- Provide 2 cup of Reduced sodium chicken broth.
- Provide 2 cup of Water.
- Get 1 tbsp of Organic Ghee Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped onions.
- Take 1 of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Unbleached flour or any organic flour of choice.
Steps to make Watercress Cauliflower Soup:
- Melt butter in medium saucepan and chopped onions until tender and translucent (about 3 minutes).
- Add flour to onion and mix (about a minute).
- Add chicken broth and cauliflower florets. Let it boil..
- Once boiled, lower heat and let it simmer (about 15-20 mins).
- Once the cauliflower is tender, add the watercress. Let it cook for a minute, until watercress is wilted..
- Either transfer soup to blender or use immersion blender. I had to transfer it to a blender in two separate batches..
- Add salt and pepper to taste and blend until smooth..
If you find this Watercress Cauliflower Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.