Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beer cheese soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beer cheese soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beer cheese soup recipe. To cook beer cheese soup you need 33 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beer cheese soup:
- Provide 2 of medium carrots, sliced half inch pieces.
- Use 2 of large jalapenos, diced, deseed for less heat.
- Take 1 of Serrano pepper, diced and deseed for less heat, I like spice.
- Use 4 of celery stalks, sliced medium.
- Use 1 of medium onion diced.
- Provide 6 of small red potatoes, diced.
- Use 1 lb of bacon, I used thick cut.diced placed on cookie.
- Take sheet of preheat oven 375 degrees, bake for 15 minutes until crispy.
- Use of place on paper plate,on a paper towel, absorbs grease.
- You need of reserve 1/2 cup for garnish.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 of package, skinless smoked sausage.
- You need 1/2 inch of sliced medium.
- Provide of saute until browned.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of box Swanson chicken broth.
- Take 2 (12 oz) of bottles Sam Adams Boston lager.
- Prepare 3-5 of shakes Worcestershire sauce start with 3 add more to taste.
- Use 3 cups of grated sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated gruyere.
- Take 1/4 cup of flour.
- Take 3 cups of half and half.
- Prepare of spices, start low, can always add, can't remove.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic powder I used 2.
- Get 1 tsp of Coleman's dry mustard I used 3.
- Provide 1 tbsp of each hot Hungarian paprika, smoked paprika I used 2 each.
- Provide 2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare of pepper to taste, I used 1 tsp each black and white peppers.
- You need of Warning!! Do Not Add Salt until the end, don't be sorry, this is.
- Get of my second attempt.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions sliced 1/4 inch – garnish.
- You need of sour cream – garnish.
- Take of jalapeno cheddar cheese bread sliced.
- Get 4 of Sam Adams Boston lager.
Steps to make Beer cheese soup:
- Melt butter, medium heat, in large Stock pot.
- Saute vegetables 4 -6 minutes.
- Except potatoes and green onions.
- Add spices and bacon, don't forget to reserve half cup bacon.
- Add chicken broth, beers, Worcestershire sauce.
- Add potatoes, bring to a boil.
- When potatoes are softened lower heat to a simmer.
- Mix grated cheese with the flour,add stir until combined.
- Add half and half, Do not Boil, keep at a simmer, will curdle.
- Adjust spices, add more to taste,.
- NO Salt, the bacon is the salt.
- Add smoked sausage.
- Simmer until well heated, or longer.
- The longer it simmers the better.
- This brings the spices out.
- Don't forget to have a beer.
- Ladle into bowls.
- Garnish with sour cream, green onions, reserved bacon.
- Make it your own, I also added sliced jalapenos.
- Serve with jalapeno cheddar cheese bread.
- I got mine from the jewel bakery.
- Awesome, cheap, no work, gives you time to drink your beer.
- Sam Adams would approve.
If you find this Beer cheese soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.