Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Yogurt Rich Chocolate Cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yogurt Rich Chocolate Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yogurt Rich Chocolate Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yogurt rich chocolate cheesecake recipe. You can cook yogurt rich chocolate cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Yogurt Rich Chocolate Cheesecake:
- Provide 400 grams of Yogurt.
- Provide 70 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 20 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of Cocoa powder.
- Use 200 ml of Low fat heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 of bars Chocolate bar.
- Take of Crust:.
- Prepare 90 grams of Cookies (I recommend Oreos).
- Prepare 40 grams of Butter.
Steps to make Yogurt Rich Chocolate Cheesecake:
- Strain the yogurt overnight..
- Crush the cookies, mix with melted butter, and press onto the bottom of a mold lined with parchment paper..
- Pour 100 ml of heavy cream into a mug cup and microwave for 1 minute. Add the crushed cookies into a bowl, and pour in the warm heavy cream..
- Mix with a whisk until the chocolate melts. If the chocolate is not melting, microwave a little bit. Don't make it too hot..
- In a separate bowl, add yogurt→ sugar→ eggs→ sifted cake flour and cocoa powder in that order, and mix with a whisk..
- Add Step 4 and 100 ml of remaining heavy cream at the end. The batter is ready..
- Pour into the mold, and bake in the oven at 180℃ for about 45 ~ 50 minutes..
- When baked, chill with the mold in the fridge, then slice..
- This is a normal cheesecake recipe."Strained yogurt, Rich and thick baked cheesecake.".
- This is a pumpkin version."Strained yogurt Pumpkin cheesecake." https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145532-drained-yogurt-kabocha-cheesecake.
If you find this Yogurt Rich Chocolate Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.