Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan and gf baked peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes recipe. To cook vegan and gf baked peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes:
- You need 1 Scoop of Wholesome Chow's Organic Gluten-Free High-Protein Pancake and Baking Mix.
- Take 1 Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Get 1/3 Cup of Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- Use 2/3 Cup of Non-Dairy Milk.
Instructions to make Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes:
- Mix pancake mix, milk, and apple cider vinegar in medium size mixing bowl..
- Add chocolate chips and mix. If you have a bar of chocolate, chop into small chunks on a cutting board, then mix..
- After mixing chocolate, add peanut butter and mix thoroughly..
- Pour into a greased pie pan, then put in oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes..
- After you take it out of the oven, put the pancake on a plate. If desired add topings..
If you find this Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.