Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect For Father's Day: Easy and Superb Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to For Father's Day: Easy and Superb Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to for father's day: easy and superb cheesecake recipe. To make for father's day: easy and superb cheesecake you need 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare For Father's Day: Easy and Superb Cheesecake:
- You need of Cheesecake Batter:.
- Get 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- Provide 65 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Get 100 grams of Sour cream.
- Get 25 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Get 1 of Egg yolk.
- Provide 1 of Whole egg.
- Provide 10 grams of Cornstarch.
- Provide of Cookie Crust.
- Get 60 grams of Chocolate cookies (you can use Oreos, etc.).
- Provide 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
Steps to make For Father's Day: Easy and Superb Cheesecake:
- Bring the cheese to room temperature. Melt the butter in the microwave just before using. Lightly grease the cake pan with butter (amount separate from listed ingredients) and line with kitchen parchment paper..
- Put the chocolate cookies into a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crush them into fine crumbs. Melt 30 g of butter in the microwave and mix well into the cookie crumbs..
- Press the cookie mixture into the bottom of the pan. If you pack them in well, the crust won't break when you cut the cake. Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Cream the cream cheese with a rubber spatula until soft. Add the granulated sugar and mix..
- Add the sour cream, unsalted butter, egg yolk, and whole egg to the cream cheese and mix well. Finally, add the corn starch and mix..
- Pour the batter into the cake pan..
- Bake for about 50 minutes in a water bath at 170℃. If you don't have a water bath function, bake in an oven at 170℃ with a baking sheet of water..
- Once baked, let cool. When freshly baked, it will have expanded, but once cooled, it will fall..
- Once cooled, let chill in the refrigerator and it's done! Top as you like with powdered sugar so that it looks even more delicious..
- Note: If you make it in a square pan, you can make cheesecake sticks..
- On Valentine's Day, you can serve it with cocoa..
- [Variation 1] If you don't like a bitter taste, you can make the crust with graham crackers instead!.
- [Variation 2] Melt 25 g of chocolate in a double boiler and mix with 10 g of the cake batter after Step 5. Use the mixture to marbleize the batter..
- For a great White Day gift, try this cookie recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151556-crispy-and-crumbly-and-easy-cookies-for-fathers-day.
If you find this For Father's Day: Easy and Superb Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.