Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ranch chicken thighs recipe. You can cook baked ranch chicken thighs using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs:
- You need 4-5 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian style breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 pkg. of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix (in the envelope).
- You need 1 of raw egg.
- Use of Extra virgin olive oil for baking.
Instructions to make Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs:
- Rinse chicken thighs in cold water, pat dry and trim excess fat. I like to leave a little fat for some flavor..
- Mix together the bread crumbs and most of the dry Ranch dressing mix on a plate (reserve some in the envelope for later)..
- In a bowl, crack the egg and slightly whisk it..
- Dip each thigh in the egg and then in the breadcrumb mixture. Coat well on both sides..
- Place the breaded thighs in a baking dish and sprinkle remaining Ranch mix on top of each thigh. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, enough for baking..
- Bake in a 350 pre-heated oven for about an hour. Juices should run clear..
- Baste once about 45 minutes into cooking time, to make it crispy..
If you find this Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.