Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oreo, chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oreo, chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oreo, chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake bars recipe. You can cook oreo, chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake bars using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo, chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake bars:
- Take of Crust.
- Take 36 of cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (regular or double filled).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (1 stick; 115g) unsalted butter, melted.
- Provide of Peanut Butter Filling.
- You need 3 (8 ounce) of bricks (24 oz) full-fat PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature.
- Provide 1 cup (200 g) of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup (60 g) of sour cream or plain yogurt, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup (250 g) of creamy peanut butter (not natural style).
- You need 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- You need of Chocolate topping.
- Get 1/2 cup of (1 stick; 115g) unsalted butter.
- Use 1 of heaping cup (around 200g) semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Steps to make Oreo, chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake bars:
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line the bottom and sides of a 9×13 inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the sides to lift the finished bars out (makes cutting easier!). Set aside..
- For the Crust: In a food processor or blender, pulse the whole sandwich cookie into a fine crumb. Stir the cookie crumbs and melted butter together in a large bowl. Press tightly into the bottom of the lined baking pan. Pre-bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside. Leave oven on..
- For the cheesecake filling: Using a handheld mixer beat the cream cheese and granulated sugar together on medium-high speed in a large bowl until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Add the sour cream and beat until fully combined. Then add the peanut butter, vanilla extract, and salt and beat until fully combined. On medium speed, add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition until just blended. After the 3rd egg is incorporated into the batter, stop mixing..
- Pour the cheesecake filling onto the crust. Spread evenly on top with a rubber spatula or back of a spoon. Bake for 35-38 minutes or until the cheesecake appears set on top and the edges are browned. The edges may slightly crack. (Mine do!) The bars will be puffy, but will sink slightly down as they cool. Place pan on a wire rack. Cool for 1 hour at room temperature, then chill in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours..
- For the chocolate topping: Cut the butter into Tablespoon size pieces. Place into a heat-proof bowl. Pour chocolate chips on top and melt over a pot of boiling water. Once melted and combined, pour over the cheesecake and refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting into squares..
If you find this Oreo, chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake bars recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.