Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Baked Halibut recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Baked Halibut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Baked Halibut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy baked halibut recipe. To make easy baked halibut you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Baked Halibut:
- Get 2 of x 5 oz Halibut Fillets (with skin).
- Provide 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic (large, minced).
- Provide 2 tsp of Lemon Zest.
- Use 0.5 of Lemon (juiced, divided).
- Provide 1 tbs of Chopped Parsley.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 1 pinch of Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Baked Halibut:
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. In a large nonstick baking dish, add halibut skin side down and drizzle with oil..
- Top with garlic, lemon zest and 2 tbsp juice and parsley, dividing evenly. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until halibut flakes easily when tested with a fork. Drizzle with remaining lemon juice and serve..
If you find this Easy Baked Halibut recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.