Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Matcha Cheesecake Bars recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Matcha Cheesecake Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Matcha Cheesecake Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked matcha cheesecake bars recipe. To cook baked matcha cheesecake bars you only need 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Matcha Cheesecake Bars:
- Take of For the crust:.
- Take 40 grams of Oreo cookies (or cookies and biscuits of your choice).
- You need 20 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need of For the filling:.
- Use 90 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Take 1/2 of Egg.
- Get 10 grams of Sweetened condensed milk.
- Provide 50 grams of Heavy cream.
- Take 10 grams of Cake flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 3 grams of ○ Matcha.
- Take 15 grams of ○ Condensed milk.
- Prepare 10 grams of ○ White chocolate (optional).
Steps to make Baked Matcha Cheesecake Bars:
- The steps are the same as (the strawberry cheesecake version: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/149903-baked-strawberry-cheesecake-bar). Take the cream cheese and egg out of the refrigerator and bring to room temperature. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149903-baked-strawberry-cheesecake-bar.
- Remove the cream filling from the Oreo cookies, place in a resealable bag and crush into a powder. 10 cookies make about 35 g of Oreo powder..
- Combine the crumbled Oreo from Step 2 and the melted butter. Line a pound cake mold with parchment paper, press the cookie-butter mixture on the bottom, and chill in the refrigerator..
- If you press down hard with a plastic-wrapped kamaboko board or some flat surface, the crust will be flattened properly even in the corners..
- Preheat the oven to 355°F/180°C. Beat the egg well..
- Mix cream cheese with a whisk. Add all the ingredients except ○ one by one, mixing well between additions..
- Put the pound cake mold from Step 3 on a scale. Add 1/2 of the cheese mixture plus 10 g (about 115 g). Bake for 15 minutes at 355°F/180°C. There's no need to cover with foil..
- As the cake bakes, melt the white chocolate into the remaining cheese mixture in a double boiler. Sift in the matcha, add the condensed milk, and mix very well with a whisk..
- Take the cake out of the oven after 15 minutes and pour in the mixture from Step 8. Lower the heat to 340°F/170°C and bake for 25-30 minutes, covered with aluminium foil..
- It's done. Let it cool, cover it tightly and chill in the refrigerator (at least 6 hours)..
- Cut into 4-6 pieces as you like, and it's done..
- I used 5 pieces of Kiri brand cream cheese..
- I doubled the amounts to make one 18 cm square mold. If you don't cover the top with foil, it browns like this..
If you find this Baked Matcha Cheesecake Bars recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.