Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Stuffed Baked Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Stuffed Baked Tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy stuffed baked tomatoes recipe. You can cook easy stuffed baked tomatoes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Stuffed Baked Tomatoes:
- You need 350 of Degree Preheated Oven.
- Use 4 of Ripe Medium Size Tomatoes (5-7 ounces in size).
- Use of Reserved Liquid and Pulp from the Tomatoes.
- Provide of (1/2 to 3/4 Cup) Italian Style Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Table Salt.
- Provide 1/4 Teaspoon of Fine Grind Black Pepper.
- Use 1/4 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- Use 1/4 Teaspoon of Onion Powder.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Granulated Sugar.
- Take 3 Tablespoons of Parmesan Cheese.
- Use 1 Cup of Freshly Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Provide 3 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Use 1 of \4 Cup Fresh Chopped Parsley.
Steps to make Easy Stuffed Baked Tomatoes:
- Core and slice off the tops of tomatoes..
- Using a small spoon, gentley remove seeds and pulp from tomatoes. Reserve all liquid and pulp in a mixing bowl. I use a serrated grape fruit spoon..
- Lightly salt the insides of the tomatoes and place upside down on a plate to finish draining. (15-20 minutes or so).
- While tomatoes are draing, mix all ingredients together at once in a mixing bowl. You may not need all the bread crumbs depending on how much liquid and pulp you have. Start with 1/2 cup bread crumbs and add more from there, until you have the consistancy that you like. Also if using dried parsley use much less, maybe 1 tablespoon. Use any kind of good melting cheese that you have on hand..
- Carefully stuff each tomato with the mixtue and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or so. If you want your stuffing more brown on the top, place under the broiler for a minute or so..
If you find this Easy Stuffed Baked Tomatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.