Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Ruggles Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ruggles Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ruggles Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ruggles reese's peanut butter cup cheesecake recipe. To make ruggles reese's peanut butter cup cheesecake you only need 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ruggles Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake:
- You need of For The Crust.
- Get 4 1/2 cup of crushed Oreo cookies.
- You need 1 cup of chopped roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter (melted).
- Provide of For The Filling.
- You need 2 lb of cream cheese, softened.
- Get 5 of eggs, at room temperature.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of smooth peanut butter (not natural-style).
- Provide 1/2 cup of whipping cream.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 12 of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, broken into small pieces.
- You need of For The Topping.
- Take 3 oz of sour cream.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
Instructions to make Ruggles Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake:
- Combine crushed Oreo cookies and peanuts that have been ground in a food processor with the melted butter..
- Pat the crust mixture onto the bottom and sides of a 10-inch springform pan..
- Beat cream cheese in bowl of electric mixer until smooth..
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition..
- Add sugar, peanut butter and cream; mix until smooth..
- Stir in vanilla, then fold in peanut butter cups with a rubber spatula..
- Pour filling into prepared crust..
- Place springform pan into a larger baking pan..
- Pour hot water into the larger pan so that the water comes 1-inch up the sides of the springform pan..
- Bake at 275°F 1-1/2 hours, or until firm and lightly browned..
- Combine the sour cream and sugar and spread on the cheesecake..
- Return the cake to the oven for 5 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack for one hour..
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours..
If you find this Ruggles Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.